How to create an optimal activity?
1 / a catchy TITLE:
- A simple, clear, precise, and if possible unique title
- Convey your motivation and your good humor
- Example: instead of "Run", write "Come run with us!"
2 / an appropriate PHOTO:
- Choose a high-quality photo, if possible taken by a professional.
- Make sure that the subject of your photo is well framed; and with smiling participants (that’s always better!)
- No editing or captioning of your photo (your photos may be used and cropped for sponsored posts on our social media).
- If you don't have a photo, you can leave the original photo suggested by the platform.
3 / an effective DESCRIPTION:
- Be clear and enthusiastic
- Talk about the program of your activity and its benefits (eg yoga to relax, football to increase precision, running to let off steam ..)
- Remember all the information needed to participate in your activity (equipment needed, appropriate clothing, meeting place, etc.). Be as specific as possible with this information
- Encourage participants to bring something to drink
4 / a fair PRICE:
- Price is an important key factor in registration (along with the quality of the activity). Remember that Decathlon wants to make the sport and the benefits of the sport accessible to everyone. If your price is too high, it will not match the audience Decathlon is reaching and could put off your potential participants.
- Offer a price that is average for other published activities or lower if you want to stand out.
5 / Professional PROFILE:
- Include a photo of yourself (always smiling) so your participants can recognize you
- Add a full description to your profile: talk about yourself, your training and your passion for sport.